Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Carl the cleanest boy !

I wrote this poem for my niece Dalali ;* she loved it, akeed she did am her super aunt !!

My name is Carl, I'm no ordinary boy
A soap bar, a tooth brush for me is a toy
Racing cars, the zoo, the circus is not my idea of joy
I told you I'm no ordinary boy!!
I brush my teeth 10 times a day
I don't go out when they ask me to come out and play
I hate kids who get dirty from clay
I told you i brush my teeth 10 times a day!!
I brush, and rinse and clean
Without a shine in my teeth I cannot be seen
I don't have friends and I don't care!
I have my brush, my shampoo and my extra clean teddy bear!
I do sometimes look out the window and stare
I see kids running around and enjoying the fair
I'm not! I'm not lonely I swear!!
Look at me I'm clean!
I shine, I sparkle I'm a good scene!
But, who am I talking to?
An extra clean teddy bear? a paper and a pen?
Oh my, here I am all alone again ... :(
U LIKE?! I LIIIIIIIKE! wawaweeewaaaaaaa!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice , bas for everyone who read this , brushing ur teeth more than 3 times a day hurts ur teeth

Pearls said...

no it doznt!!! (A) :$

Anonymous said...

LOL! YES I LIKE! VERY 3AJEEBA! :P

Anonymous said...

LooL! CuuuuTe 7aD'Haaa!! ;p