Saturday, October 20, 2007

Back again ?

HEeey ppl!! am back again ! ;p sorry about that!! bas here are the updates!!

* 3eed was great! i had a blast actually ;p BAS maya36ooni 3ayadi 3alabuna i have a part time job!!! :( 7aram 3alaikom !!!!

* i went to khiran , on my way there wesalt il 7dood, yes... when i took a u-turn kan maktoob
"اهلا بكم بدولة الكويت" ...

* turns out am good at bowling!!! awal mara i played bowling 3 kids beat my score, but the THIRD TIME I PLAYED !!! i kicked arse!! ;p yeah baby;p i was actually the secong highest score;p ana oo my friend terahana ili gets a lower score ya3zem il thani 3ala maki;p and it was YUMMY!!

* oo btw il 5iran sayer wayed 7ilo soob il ba7ar very nice very family oriented, loved it.. u shud go there.. i know 3agad, bs its the only place u get to be one and its ok! :P

*lastly after il 5iran istamratht :( s5oona oo il 7ala 7ala bas am better now... so yaaaay !!! ;p i missed u ppl!!!

hope u likey oo tataa;***

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back, sounds like you had a super great time!
I played bowling last night too, and I haven't played in a long time! ;P Was fun!

Pearls said...

yeah i bet u were !!;p 3ayal yabeela game me and u inshof who the better man is !! ;p well in my case woman :S but u know!! ;p eheheh

Navy Girl said...

glad you had fun girl ! :)

its good too see you back !! 3ad stay in this time ;P

oh hey no bowling for me i cant carry that ball !! :D LOL

Pearls said...

lool me too navy !! ;p i carry the lightest ball (6) oo ham my wrist t3awerni ;p

Anonymous said...

You said Arse ... British school ?

Welcome back !

Pearls said...

not really american school ;p i just like the accent ;p

Anonymous said...

WB...sounds like you had a lot of fun :)

I love bowling but every time I play my hand hurts badly after that for a week :(

Pearls said...

amu me 2!!! :(:P

5roofa said...

loool welcome bk sweetee o its great that u hade fun

waaaaay 7ada fene 5erain lool

o ambi el 7dodo looool bda3tyyyyy 7adeej


salamt yal `3alyaa :D

salamz...

M said...

awww.. Pearly, you've been missed.
It is great to have you back again!

Ow sallamat ma etshoofeen shar!

I want to go to 5iran :( it sounds interesting. Me want!!

Pearls said...

isalmich 5aroofa thanx ;p


ooo dy dont worry dubai is so much better ! ;p eheheh

Unknown said...

glad u had fun :** good to see ya back!

Anonymous said...

1. I'm glad you enjoyed el3eed :D
2. LOL! shlood el5airan :P
3. ee bowling 7ada wanasa yalla tbareen? :P
4. ohhhhhhh! matshofen shar inshallah

Pearls said...

vixen: thanx luv ;**

Rekoo: yala bas nel3ab 3ala shno ? ;p eheheh