Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm an adult!

4 years ago my mom and I were walking in jam3iyat bayan, my mom took me out of school cuz i was feeling "sick. so she took me to the jam3iya to buy fa6ayer (they're yummy btw).. so i dunno what brought it up bas this is what i remember from it...

Mom: lazm tet7amelain il mas2olia, bacher itha yolich 3yaal shlon tet3amelain weyahom??

Me: waaaaiih!! yuma taw il nas ! lama aseer 21 akon gad il mas2olia!

Mom: ee mabuga shay 3ala matakmeleen 21!

Me: ola bagii 4 years!

Mom: 4 sneen itmur ib qamthat 3ain.. oo golay ma giltlich oo tethakeray hal 7achii...

ok.. mo qamthat 3ain .. bas il 7achi chena kan gabel cham shahar!! oo bacher baseer 21 sina! o 7adi am freaking out.. oo let me tell u why !


1. i cant act like a kid anymore, i have to act like a grownup ! :s

2. lazem at7amal mas2olia 3an ahali now ! i shud start acting like a grown up !

3. what have i accomplished? :s

so ive decided to make something every day to make my parents proud! so ppl am spreading a virus! or what the blog world calls it a tag!!

MAKE UR PARENTS PROUD OF U TODAY!!

MAKE UR PARENTS PROUD I TELL U!!! and then brag about it on ur blog!! oo this is highly contagious! im making my parents proud tommorrow dunno how.. but i will !!!

anyway happy bday to me ;p and hope u likey! tata ;**

13 comments:

Ammaro said...

when ur young, you wanna be old. when ur old, trust me, you wanna be young again!

Anonymous said...

heeeeeeeeeeeey! kel 3am oo enty b5air!

yalla gole lena sheno sawaitay m3a your parents, then tell us your plan :P

do0da said...

i cant act like a kid anymore, i have to act like a grownup !

LOL ur on ur own on that one :P 21 turnin 22 o with all my efforts to still be a kid at heart i sorta stayed a kid at heart and head :P while many would say its a bad thing i totally dissagree it takes more than a lollipop to cheer an adult up, me all i need is some candy to make me happy :P

o and Happy Birthday :P

Navy Girl said...

girl HAPPY B'DAY ! :******** i wish you the best ooo inshala you have a very nice day :D

ooo hey just be who you are and i'm sure that your parents would be nothing but proud :*

Pearls said...

ammaro: ee walla ee waala!! :P

rekoo: thanx wenta ib 5air ;p allah isalmik shadait 7aili ib my midterms and got really good grades!! :D made my parents really proud! :D WOHO!!

dooda: ee wala nothin shold stop me from being a kid .. even age! ESPECIALLY AGE!!

navy: thank uu !! ;*****

Bride To-Be said...

Happy Birthday!
I'm freaked out about my new responsibilities .. I dunno if i can be grownup enough to handle them.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday girl :)

Reem B. said...

heyyyyyyyyyyy pearlssss Happppy birthdayyyyy
wishing you many many many many many many many more to come inshallaaa.....


yalla blow your candles :D

Oops... i'm saying this too late :S Sorry..!

Unknown said...

happy birthday :*

Reem said...

heey there!
i'm 23! :D
well, there's absulotely no need to freak out!
it's simple, there r some situations inwhich u have to act mature! and then there r other situations inwhich u can go CRAZY and act like a kid!

3adi! and i'm sure ur parents are very proud of u!!

best of luck :*

kella met2a5er said...

mako she`3el, Im 27 and I dont care about the people or who ever the mo 3ajba the way Im, Im so crazy..my wife always says that Im so crazy, a big baby..and you know what, I love it..I love being a big baby..my kids loves it too, you are only 21, live your life and dont care about elnas, to hell withem..

yalla go act crazy and childesh now, LoL ;p

and happy belated birthday =D

Pearls said...

bride to be: 3al barakaaaa! ;p oo allah ywafegkom inshala!!! ;p heheh

amu: thaaanx :D

can: UR BAAAAAAACK!!!! 3aadddi its ok oo thank u !! ;**

vixen: thanx gurl ;*

reem: thanx ;**

kella met2a5er: u know wat ur right! :P its too early to leave my craziness!!! ama stay a kid ;p

Resalah said...

Ummm! Awal shy Happy Bday;P ..w thani ana Lama kent ba9er 21! Ambyy i just freaked out Nafsech bl thabi6! ...w g3adt ma3a nafsy w gelt laim a9er mas2olah ..bs 9aDgeni Wala shy Men ely geltah sawaitah bl 3ax yanait akthar cuz 9ert 3ouda w el7ureya akbar ;P ..